-->

about

here's where i'll put whatever shots that has taken to my fancy be it taken by yours truly or something i stumbled across while roaming the vast plane of virtual reality. pls note that this is NOT plagiarism. in no way do i claim that all shots are mine unless otherwise stated. so sit back, relax and let the hira-hira wings ascend you to the land of the sandman...

tools

× nikon coolpix 5200
× photoshop CS
× lots of imagination, love and patience

collective

× Isolation - my useless daily rants (the main thang)
× Endless Story - NANA manga blog
× Brief Lives - my photo blog
× Forbidden Place - Nora's quarters
× Candylane - a guide to candies & sweets alike
× Konkreet - Yen's blog

shoot me

archive

  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • copyrights

    layout inspired by Dave McKean
    site design/layout 2005© mel
    shots © mel unless otherwise stated








    calanthe art cafe 
    i love this place! its rustic view, cozy ambience, good food & coffee (and cheap to boot!!!) and most of all, those handmade accessories!!!
    waii!!~~~

    go here for my review of this place.


    myself

    mahesh

    yin peng busy on the phone

    merenung masa depan??



    the art gallery + accessories store



    13 states coffee specialty house

    one of the oil paintings adorning the walls





    my favourite part of this place!!

    excuse the poor quality, my nikon ran outta batteries so had to use my samsung 1.3 megapx cameraphone >_<










    |